Key Highlights of SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card
- KYC – PAN, address proof and ID proof
- Photograph, salary slip
- Annual fee waiver based on yearly spends
- 1% fuel-surcharge waiver at petrol bunks on transactions between 500 & 3,000, up to 100 per statement cycle
- 1st Year – 499
- 2nd Year Onwards – 499.Waived on annual spends > 1 lakh
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card offers savings on various purchases or transactions that we conduct on everyday basis.
From accelerated reward points to spend-based rewards to renewal fee waiver, the credit card offers more practical benefits that enable the cardholders to save while they spend on the credit card. Let’s look at the features and benefits of SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card in detail.
- A lifestyle credit card with a minimal renewal fee.
- Renewal fee waiver on milestone spends.
- Accelerated reward points on day-to-day spend categories.
- Bonus reward points within 60 days of card set-up.
Lifestyle benefits offered by SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card
- Earn 10x reward points on movies, departmental store, grocery, and dining spends.
- Earn 1 reward point for every Rs.100 spent for all other categories.
Offers on Website
- Check your eligibility for the SimplySAVE Credit Card for free.
- Free credit score check.
- 100% paperless approval and hassle-free processing guaranteed.
Features and Benefits of SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card
- Earn 2,000 bonus reward points by spending Rs.2,000 or more within the first 60 days of card issuance.
Renewal fee waiver:
- Spend Rs.1 lakh or more in a membership year and get your annual fee of Rs.499 waived off. The waiver is applicable from 2nd year onwards.
Fees and Charges associated with SimplySAVE SBI Card
|Renewal fee per annum||Rs.499 (From 2nd year)|
|Add-On card fee||Nil|
|Cash advance fee||
|Finance Charges||3.50% per month or 42% per annum|
|Payment dishonor fee||2% of the payment amount; minimum of Rs.450|
|Statement request||Rs.100 per statement (more than 2 months old)|
|Cash payment fee||Rs.199 + applicable taxes|
|Late payment fee||
|Cheque payment fee||Rs.100|
|Card replacement fee||Rs.100 to Rs.250|
|Over limit fee||2.5% of the over limit amount; minimum of Rs.600|
|Rewards redemption fee||Rs.99|
|Foreign currency transaction||3.50%|
Eligibility to Apply for SimplySAVE SBI Card
Eligibility for SBI SimplySAVE credit card depends on SBIs internal policy. If you wish to know whether you’re eligible to apply for the card, follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Go to SBI Credit Cards ‘Simplyfier’ page (www.sbicard.com/en/personal/credit-cards/simplyfier.page)
- Click on ‘Your income and expense information’
- Select your income and monthly expenditure and click on ‘Show my card’
You will then find the list of cards you are eligible for. If you find SimplySAVE SBI card in the list, it indicates that you met the eligibility criteria to apply for the card. You can click on ‘Apply Now’ button under the card to apply for the same.
Alternatively, you can also call SBI credit card customer care to check your eligibility for SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card.
Documents required to Apply for SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card
The documents required to apply for SimplySAVE credit card vary for each customer. Below is an indicative list of documents required for any credit card application.
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- PAN card
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof document
- Bank statement
How to Apply for SimplySAVE SBI Card Online?
You can visit SBI Cards official website to apply for SimplySAVE credit card online.
Alternatively, you can also apply for the card through website, which delights you with attractive partner offers.
Steps to apply for SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card on website
- Click on the ‘Check Eligibility’ button on the page.
- Fill the required details to know your eligibility to apply for the card.
- Eligible applicant would be redirected to the online application page.
- Fill the online application form and click on ‘Submit’.
- Upload and submit the required documents.
Upon successful submission of the application, you will receive an acknowledgement message on your registered mobile number with the Application ID. You can use the same to track your credit card application status.
FAQs related to SimplySAVE SBI Card
- What are the pros and cons of SimplySAVE SBI Card?
SimplySAVE Credit Card provides the best benefits any other lifestyle credit card would offer. Some of the key benefits offered by the card include 2,000 bonus reward points within first 60 days of card issuance, 4 reward points on every spend and 10 reward points on most lifestyle categories and annual fee reversal. Regarding the cons of the card, the features and benefits offered on the card justify the annual fee it charges. Apparently, there are no prominent drawbacks for regular users of the card.
- What is the difference between SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card and SimplyCLICK Credit Card?
While the SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card is designed for day-to-day in-store spends such as dining, movies, groceries and others, the SimplyCLICK is for online shopping. Most of the features and benefits offered on the latter are woven around online shopping.
- Can my family members use the card simultaneously?
Your immediate family members, above 18 years of age, can apply for an add-on credit card which has similar features as that of your card.
- Am I allowed to transfer any outstanding balances on other credit cards to my SimplySAVE SBI Card?
Yes, you can use the SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card for transferring your outstanding balance from any other credit card.
- Will the SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card be accepted outside India?
Yes, the SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card will be accepted overseas. Please note that this card will not be accepted in Nepal and Bhutan.
- How do I redeem the reward points on my SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card?
You can easily redeem your reward points through online and offline methods. Visit the SBI website to learn more about redeeming your reward points.
- How much cash am I allowed to withdraw using my SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card?
You can withdraw up to Rs.12,000 in one day using the SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card.
- Will the SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card reward points expire?
Yes, the reward points you earn on the SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card will expire after two years.